Find Your Agent

Don’t forget your commercial auto coverage

Vehicles used in your daily operation on the farm should be considered commercial. Although personal auto policies have their place for your family’s protection, commercial coverage on your cars, vans or trucks offer additional protection for the farm. Many of the common types of personal car insurance coverage apply to commercial auto insurance, such as:

  • Bodily injury liability

  • Property damage

  • Comprehensive

  • Collision

  • Medical payments

  • Personal injury protection (PIP)

  • Uninsured or under insured motorist

When shopping for auto insurance it's important to consider the following, and ASA will help you navigate your options.

  •  How much coverage do you need?

  •  How’s your driving record?

  •  What type of deductible level are you comfortable with?

  •  What premium are you comfortable with?

  •  What is your state minimum?

More insurance options


Providing loss protection for your livestock

Learn More

Property Insurance

Farm buildings, structures, farm property…we have you covered

Learn More


Tractors, combines, planters — we have you covered

Learn More