At this time, most of the Agri-Services Agency employees are working remotely to limit personal content to the greatest extent possible.  The best way to reach us during this period will be via e-mail at  Our service center staff is also available and can be reached at 877-466-9089.

ASA News

Latest Blog Post

Importance of A Culture of Safety

When it comes to your company, ...

Read More

Commercial Auto Coverage

Vehicles are a vital part of your every day business. While personal auto policies have their place for your family’s protection, vehicles used in your daily operation on the farm should be considered commercial. Commercial coverage on your vehicles can offer additional protection for the farm.

Many of the common types of personal car insurance coverage apply to commercial auto insurance, such as:

Bodily injury liability. This coverage can help cover expenses from injuring a person in an accident. Many state laws require liability coverage.

Property damage. Property damage helps pay to repair damage you cause to another person's vehicle or property.

Comprehensive. Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage to your farm use vehicle from vandalism, weather events and accidents involving animals.

Collision. Collision insurance can help pay for damage to your farm use vehicle after an accident involving another vehicle.

Medical payments. Mandatory in some states, med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.

Personal injury protection (PIP). PIP can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages as the result of an accident.

Uninsured or under insured motorist. Uninsured motorist coverage helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents. Underinsured motorist coverage helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.

These different types of coverages are all going to protect you and your business in different ways. But, how do you know which you need and how much of each to have?

When you are considering your commercial auto coverage is it important to consider the following:
  • How much coverage do you need?
  • How’s your driving record?
  • What type of deductible level are you comfortable with?
  • What premium are you comfortable with?
  • What is your state minimum?

Agri- Services Agency is here to help. Whether you are just getting started and need some guidance to figure out what you need, or you know what you need and are just looking for the best product and the best price, we have you covered.

We will guide you through your coverage needs and help to search the market for you and get you the right coverage at the right price. Not to mention, we are the nation’s first and only cooperative-driven insurance agency supported by the mission and values of the consumers we insure.

Give us a call today at 1-877-466-9089 to discuss your commercial auto coverage options!